Saturday, June 26, 2010

Welcome To Scrapping With Beth

My Goal with this blog is to apply and share scrapbooking and card making techniques as well as to provide readers with ideas that will make their scrapping experience more fun and productive.

Hopefully, somewhere along the line, there will be someonewho can utilize the experience I share, drawing from eight years of scrapping, to come up with some creative ideas of their own!

Many times I find myself surfing the net for ideas before something clicks in my head to create a paper craft. I hope make a contribution to the scrapping community which will pay back others whom have, in some way, contributed positively to my scrapping experience.
I will be posting on a regular basis so please be sure to check back often.

Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment