Thursday, July 1, 2010

FUN FUN FUN:::::::::::

Wow I am having so much fun with my friends with this new buisness I have stumbled across. I have only been selling stampin up for one year and can not beleive how much it has grown with how little effort. I can keep my buisness active by only having one card club per month and earn a little or I can be more productive and schedule some workshops for others to come and make cards or another project.


That's what I love about Stampin-Up the goals are within reach for someone who has limited time to have fun or it can be made into a full time career and you can be your own boss, How cool is that? There are so many different ways you can expand in this buisness to make it effective for you .


If you are interested in creative card making, scrapbooking or paper craft gift making, such as favors and small treats contact me and we can talk about which direction you are interested in moving into, Hosting a workshop, joining a card club,becoming a demonstrator or just making a friend and checking out our products , I would be happy to help you with these things.

Click on the Stampin-Up logo in the right side bar to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment